- The ACROW Selfclimbing System is a hydromechanically driven lifting appliance.
- In conjunction with special scaffolds connected to it, it can be used for lifting
as well as wind protection shield.
- Mainly used to form shaft or stairways in high rise building - more than 30 storage
- Also using the same princple and parts for lifting the inner platform in lift-shafts or stair cases
- Arbitrary height of the pouring sections up to 4.2 m in vertical walls.
- Refinishing of the concrete surfaces can be made easily from the suspended platforms
- One big advantages is the independence of a crane, through the use of hydromechanical parts
- but the most important reason for using “self climbing” is the independence of the weather –
- because the windload to the formwork will be transfered in every position of climbing direct
to the building.