- The ACCS 240 climbing scaffold system is normally used as shoring in order to support
anchored wall formwork in accordance with EN 12812.
- The formwork is firmly connected with the scaffolding and is moved as a crane-unit
suspended on a crane.
- It can also be used as working scaffold only. The working platform for operating the
formwork consists of planking, platform beams and two fixed climbing brackets.
- The brackets transfer the loads deriving from the dead weight, live loads and prevailing wind loads via the anchorage and bottom pressure point into the structure.
- The climbing system will be very flexible to the different application in the job site.
Depending on the height of the wall-form (max 5,20 m) you can choose the distance
of the bracket in the climbing unit!
- Using the carriage the wall-form can easily be retracted about 70 cm
from the poured concrete wall
- In this space you can clean the wall-form and set the block-out and
the next climbing cones for anchoring the climbing units in the wall.
- The special designing spend the workers a free working place on the platform